- Motivate and lead your team towards the excellence, so it is essential being able to define a high quality artistic content, and pass your vision to the rest of the team
- Create characters, scenes, and props.
- It is very important to plan, and finish tasks in an optimal way within the established times, and define the artistic pipeline according to the limitations of the mobile platforms.
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Being able to do technical tasks to optimize, and finish in-game assets.
- Strong knowledge of 3DSMax, ZBrush, and Photoshop
- Flexibility to work with different visual styles (comic, toon, or realistic)
- Working efficiently with high-poly, and low-poly modelling like retopology
- Knowledge of rendering/shading, textures, and UV mapping
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Knowledge of rigging and character animation
- Basic knowledge of drawing, composition, and 2D concept art
- Animation and FX skills
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Experience working on mobile games in an Agile environment
- Passion for video games
- Fluency in English
- Working in a startup with an amazing growth projection
- Open work environment, with dynamic people, passionate about videogames
- Being part of small teams, where your opinion will be taken into account. You will help to decide which project the team will work on.
- Living in Valencia, a modern Mediterranean city with great weather, full of kind people.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Codigames
- What games you are currently playing
- Portfolio, and / or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills
We have a dream at Codigames. Would you help us to make it possible? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org