We are looking for a product manager who is analytically driven to design fun & engaging games by using actionable data and analysis! Do you love games and have an affinity for numbers and data? Then we are looking for you to join our team!
- Collaborate with production team to design features for new games
- Work within the team to manage the full product/game lifecycle
- Design game systems including parameter policies, tools and structural design
- Use game data to live tune events
- Provide valuable input into design, game features and other business cases based on in-depth analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- 2-5 years of experience in product management (gaming or mobile preferred)
- 1+ years experience managing free-to-play game products with a focus on monetization
- Deep understanding of F2P game systems, economies, mechanics and balance
- Must be a logical thinker, self-starter and team player
- Passionate about games and love to geek out about numbers and data
- Good communication skills
- Ability to write clear and concise game feature specs
- Must be able to see the bigger picture and design with your customer (player, engineer, producer etc) in mind
- Basic understanding of statistics is a plus
- Previous business consulting experience a plus
- Working in a startup with an amazing growth projection
- Open work environment, with dynamic people, passionate about videogames
- Being part of small teams, where your opinion will be taken into account. You will help to decide which project the team will work on.
- Living in Valencia, a modern Mediterranean city with great weather, full of kind people.
We have a dream at Codigames. Would you help us to make it possible? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org