- Plan and manage online marketing campaigns to acquire new players worldwide for our mobile games
- Monitor and optimize campaigns according to profitability goals and analyze the related KPIs
- Manage relationships with agencies and advertising media partners, such as mobile advertising networks and affiliates
- Developing creative test and learn strategies
- Coordinating internally with product development and graphics teams
- Staying current on latest technology and trends in mobile
- Experience with Facebook, Display, SEA
- Previous experience in a Performance Marketing agency, studio or brand
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze complex problems, leading to developing and communicating your action plans directly with founders.
- Drive analyses and recommendations with data-driven framework.
- Experienced in handling external and internal partners to execute recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through resolution.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, dedicated and organized
- Review platform feature specs and documentation and negotiate testing trade-offs.
- Working in a startup with an amazing growth projection
- Open work environment, with dynamic people, passionate about videogames
- Being part of small teams, where your opinion will be taken into account. You will help to decide which project the team will work on.
- Living in Valencia, a modern Mediterranean city with great weather, full of kind people.
We have a dream at Codigames. Would you help us to make it possible? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org