We are looking for a product manager who is analytically driven to design fun & engaging games by using actionable data and analysis! Do you love games and have an affinity for numbers and data? Then we are looking for you to join our team!
- Collaborate with production team to design features for new games
- Work within the team to manage the full product/game lifecycle
- Design game systems including parameter policies, tools and structural design
- Use game data to live tune events
- Provide valuable input into design, game features and other business cases based on in-depth analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- 2-5 years of experience in product management (gaming or mobile preferred)
- 1+ years experience managing free-to-play game products with a focus on monetization
- Deep understanding of F2P game systems, economies, mechanics and balance
- Must be a logical thinker, self-starter and team player
- Passionate about games and love to geek out about numbers and data
- Good communication skills
- Ability to write clear and concise game feature specs
- Must be able to see the bigger picture and design with your customer (player, engineer, producer etc) in mind
- Basic understanding of statistics is a plus
- Previous business consulting experience a plus
Professional, passionate about video games, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous, with leadership skills and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. And of course, you are a gamer. Games are your first and your last thought every day.
This position offers a great chance to work in a young team of talented developers, artists and product managers towards a new social hit game.
- Great sense for what makes our games fun to play, whether its systems, features or contents.
- Come-up with new feature ideas which will increase user experience, engagement and monetization.
- Transform high-level ideas into detailed and well thought-out concepts.
- Leading the game since the prototyping and making the whole follow-up.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Stay up to date on the state of the industry, trends and inspirational games (new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms).